You can trust Wattle Studios and its creative team to capture the portraits in its live form.
Portrait Photographer Melbourne
- A family portrait is a precious memory that can last for generations.
- Ian and his team of portrait photographers pride themselves on providing time for every shoot to get to know you the client a little in order to fully understand your needs to ensure providing high quality images that accurately reflect the personality of all members, guaranteeing satisfaction.
- We provide comprehensive post production services for portrait photography through the use of digital enhancements if required, to give your images an engaging and vibrant look.
- You choose from all digital shots off the studio computer with the option of framed or loose prints as well a hard cover bound photo book showcasing your favourite family group and individual images. Enlargements range from $50 to $500. You can also purchase a DVD of high resolution selected images.
- Ian can accommodate a family group of up to 10 comfortably in his studio, or alternatively you may have a favourite location at home, or an outdoor setting you would prefer. In these cases Ian may wish to evaluate off site settings before the day of the sitting. There is no addition to the standard sitting fee of $100 to come to you within a 5 km radius of the studio in Montmorency.
- Portrait sittings can include an extended family group, nuclear family or a combination of sub-groups or individual shots. Apart from Portrait Photography, you can also contact us in-case a wedding photographer or modelling photographer is required.